New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Angry parents of students protested outside a government school in Gole Market where a six-year-old girl was raped. The parents accused the school of not allowing them to enter the school. However, the man who committed the crime was allowed. One of the parents said, “Parents are not allowed inside the school premises but an electrician entered the school and raped a girl. The man who committed such crime should be brought here and shot. The governments are sleeping and have no concern towards what is happening in school.” Another parent added, “The school records entry of women and in such situation why did they not register the entry of the man?” A six-year-old student of the government school was raped by an electrician inside the school premises on August 08 and was arrested on August 09.
- Next story West Bengal state BJP president Dilip Ghosh’s Car attacked in Bankura
- Previous story We have allocated Rs 1100 cr in the budget for Muslim welfare: CM Naidu
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela