New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Angry parents of students protested outside a government school in Gole Market where a six-year-old girl was raped. The parents accused the school of not allowing them to enter the school. However, the man who committed the crime was allowed. One of the parents said, “Parents are not allowed inside the school premises but an electrician entered the school and raped a girl. The man who committed such crime should be brought here and shot. The governments are sleeping and have no concern towards what is happening in school.” Another parent added, “The school records entry of women and in such situation why did they not register the entry of the man?” A six-year-old student of the government school was raped by an electrician inside the school premises on August 08 and was arrested on August 09.
- Parents protest outside school against rape of 6-year-old
- We have allocated Rs 1100 cr in the budget for Muslim welfare: CM Naidu
- Sonal Chauhan, Interview At The Launch Of ‘Starch
- Shahid Kapoor & Shraddha Kapoor At Batti Gul Meter Chalu – official | Trailer | Launch
- Vidya Balan At Brand Ambassador for Malta Film Festival 2018