Parineeti Chopra, who is riding high on success with her latest release ‘Golmaal Again’, hosted a private screening of her blockbuster movie for 200 underprivileged children associated with Smile Foundation. ‘Golmaal Again’ is the highest grossing film of Parineeti Chopra’s career till date. Multi-starrer-comedy drama will soon enter 200 crore club. The actress also praised her director Rohit Shetty for making such a successful film.
- Next story Himachal Pradesh Congress leader Naresh Chauhan spoke on Congress election manifesto
- Previous story CBFC Asks Makers Of Ribbon To Reduce Love Making Scene During Pregnancy By Half
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists