Parineeti Chopra, who is riding high on success with her latest release ‘Golmaal Again’, hosted a private screening of her blockbuster movie for 200 underprivileged children associated with Smile Foundation. ‘Golmaal Again’ is the highest grossing film of Parineeti Chopra’s career till date. Multi-starrer-comedy drama will soon enter 200 crore club. The actress also praised her director Rohit Shetty for making such a successful film.
- Parineeti Hosts Screening Of ‘Golmaal Again’ For Deprived Kids
- CBFC Asks Makers Of Ribbon To Reduce Love Making Scene During Pregnancy By Half
- Vinay Katiyar spoke on Hindu terrorist statement of Kamal Haasan
- Chantel Jeffries On Ex Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Patch Up and Her Breakup With The Weeknd
- Patidar committee leaders say that Hardik has mislead in the name of reservation