Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra and filmmaker Anurag Kashyap attended the special premiere of Gurinder Chadha’s upcoming film ‘The Partition:1947’. ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur II’ fame actress Huma Qureshi will mark her Hollywood debut with the film. Huma Qureshi’s brother Saqib Saleem was also present at the screening. The actress will be seen playing a Muslim woman Alia in who falls in love with a Hindu Man against the backdrop of India’s partition. Besides Huma, the film stars Downton Abbey are Hugh Bonneville and X Files actress Gillian Anderson. The film will hit the silver screen on 18th August.
- Next story Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane happy after win over Barcelona
- Previous story ‘Dangal’ star Sanya Malhotra makes smashing runway debut at LFW 2017
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot