Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra and filmmaker Anurag Kashyap attended the special premiere of Gurinder Chadha’s upcoming film ‘The Partition:1947’. ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur II’ fame actress Huma Qureshi will mark her Hollywood debut with the film. Huma Qureshi’s brother Saqib Saleem was also present at the screening. The actress will be seen playing a Muslim woman Alia in who falls in love with a Hindu Man against the backdrop of India’s partition. Besides Huma, the film stars Downton Abbey are Hugh Bonneville and X Files actress Gillian Anderson. The film will hit the silver screen on 18th August.
- Parineeti & Anurag Kashyap Attend Premiere Of ‘The Partition:1947’
- ‘Dangal’ star Sanya Malhotra makes smashing runway debut at LFW 2017
- Poster Of Varun Dhawan’s ‘Judwaa 2’ Unveiled
- Where My Thinking Ends As An Actor, Irrfan Starts To Think-Kirti Kulhari
- Emma Stone Smoking While Shooting Netflix Series ‘Maniac’ in New York City