French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe makes his pitch for Paris as a destination for banks leaving London after announcing a package of new measures making it easier to do business. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Muslim leaders remember victims in Paris on European tour against terror
- Previous story New York artist creates 3D portraits from Chelsea Manning’s DNA
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’