Sept-Sorts (France), Aug 15 (ANI): A young girl died and several others got severely injured when a car plowed into the terrace of a pizzeria in a small town East of Paris. Giving details of the incident, a French prosecutor said “I regret to say there are 14 victims, a young girl aged 12 has died. Five victims are in life threatening state, including a 3 year old boy who has been taken to hospital in critical condition.” A32 year-old man, thought to be “depressive” and “unstable”, was behind the wheel and drove deliberately into a pizzeria hurting several diners, according to the police. Police also said that they are quite sure that it was not an accident. It was a national holiday when the restaurant was busy and everyone on the terrace was hit.
- Next story Teenager Raped Post Independence Day Parade
- Previous story Bridge swept away due to flood affecting railway operations
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress