Sept-Sorts (France), Aug 15 (ANI): A young girl died and several others got severely injured when a car plowed into the terrace of a pizzeria in a small town East of Paris. Giving details of the incident, a French prosecutor said “I regret to say there are 14 victims, a young girl aged 12 has died. Five victims are in life threatening state, including a 3 year old boy who has been taken to hospital in critical condition.” A32 year-old man, thought to be “depressive” and “unstable”, was behind the wheel and drove deliberately into a pizzeria hurting several diners, according to the police. Police also said that they are quite sure that it was not an accident. It was a national holiday when the restaurant was busy and everyone on the terrace was hit.
- Next story Teenager Raped Post Independence Day Parade
- Previous story Bridge swept away due to flood affecting railway operations
- Udaan Sapno Ki 19th July 2018 | Full Episode | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Local People Rescue Family Trapped In A Submerged Car
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter