The White House Friday defending the president’s decision to pull the U.S. from the Paris accord, saying it hurt American interests, while dodging any questions about Trump’s position on climate change. Jonah Green reports.
- ‘Paris was…a bunch of words’: WH defends Paris exit
- U.N. expands North Korea blacklist in first U.S., China sanctions deal under Trump
- Bloomberg says US cities, firms will honour climate pact
- Quitting Paris deal for us? No thanks, says Pittsburgh
- Kapil Mishra alleged fake CNG kit scam on Kejriwal government