Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 29 (ANI): The parking facility, water scarcity and development facilities are the major issues in Himachal Pradesh’s Shimla Urban Assembly segment. People of the town said that development of tourism infrastructure is the most important factor in the poll-bound state. The voters said that the history and heritage of the hill queen could only be saved if basic infrastructure is provided. Locals said that parking remains an important issue, as a tourist hub, the parking area should be extended. Other demanded that the road connectivity should also be developed in the area.
- Next story BJP workers protest outside India, New Zealand cricket teams’ hotel
- Previous story Raman Singh inaugurates inter-college fest, urges students to learn state’s culture
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art