Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 29 (ANI): The parking facility, water scarcity and development facilities are the major issues in Himachal Pradesh’s Shimla Urban Assembly segment. People of the town said that development of tourism infrastructure is the most important factor in the poll-bound state. The voters said that the history and heritage of the hill queen could only be saved if basic infrastructure is provided. Locals said that parking remains an important issue, as a tourist hub, the parking area should be extended. Other demanded that the road connectivity should also be developed in the area.
- Parking, water scarcity, roads remain biggest poll issue in Shimla
- Raman Singh inaugurates inter-college fest, urges students to learn state’s culture
- Motorcycle collides with car killing 3, injuring 1
- PM Modi emphasizes on need for ‘skill development’, says nation must harness its demographic dividend
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program), Oct 29, 2017