The Lok Sabha on Monday hosted a frenzied debate on lynching and vigilantism lead by senior Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge accusing the Center of indirectly endorsing and encouraging cow vigilantism. BJP on the other hand reverted by questioning the opposition’s silence on Srinagar Police official’s lynching.
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city
- Journalist alleges thrashing by former MLA’s bodyguards