New Delhi, Aug 12 (ANI): Janata Dal (United) Bihar party president Bashistha Narain Singh on Saturday cleared its party stand on JDU leader Sharad Yadav and said that the party didn’t remove as the leader in Rajya Sabha but replaced him with R C P Singh. Narain added that party took the step because being a leader if a person indulges in anti-party activities it has to be condemned unanimously.
- Next story Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala, Ashish sent to judicial custody till Aug 25
- Previous story ‘Dangal’ star Fatima Sana Shaikh terms Chandigarh stalking case as ‘unfortunate’
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws