Britain goes to the polls in a snap election to choose who will lead the country out of the European Union, after a campaign overshadowed by terror attacks.
- Next story Video shows moment British police shoot London Bridge attackers
- Previous story Kids get a fighting chance in South Africa
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley