New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Thousands of passengers remain stranded on New Delhi Railway Station after several trains were cancelled due to the ongoing Dera violence. Dera supporters on Friday had set several trains and buses ablaze, following which administration is taking strict actions to ensure safety and security of passengers. Northern Railways CPRO on Saturday informed that around 650 trains were affected out of which 600 have been cancelled. 340 trains have been cancelled on Saturday out of which 190 are passenger trains.
- Next story Ram Rahim Verdict Day 2 Was Under Control
- Previous story Ram Rahim’s Conviction Lifts Hope For Justice To Murdered Journalist
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi