Ludhiana (Punjab), Oct 14 (ANI): Cash, electronic items and jewelry belonging to at least eight passengers travelling in the Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express were stolen on Friday night. The gang of robbers used a spray on all the passengers, which made them unconscious. A bomb threat was also spread and passengers were left stranded for six hours. After the train reached the Ambala Cantt. Station, the passengers noticed that their valuables were missing. They, then, reported the matter to the Government Railway Police. FIR has been registered in Ambala in this regard.
- Next story Diwali diyas get a ‘special touch’ by differently abled students
- Previous story Amazon suspends studio chief Roy Price on harassment allegation
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims