Ludhiana (Punjab), Oct 14 (ANI): Cash, electronic items and jewelry belonging to at least eight passengers travelling in the Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express were stolen on Friday night. The gang of robbers used a spray on all the passengers, which made them unconscious. A bomb threat was also spread and passengers were left stranded for six hours. After the train reached the Ambala Cantt. Station, the passengers noticed that their valuables were missing. They, then, reported the matter to the Government Railway Police. FIR has been registered in Ambala in this regard.
- Passengers robbed on board Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express
- Amazon suspends studio chief Roy Price on harassment allegation
- Special Rajdhani between Delhi, Mumbai to start from Oct 16th
- Gurmehar Kaur expresses happiness after Time Magazine named her ‘Next Generation Leader’
- Rahul Gandhi supported Ishrat Jahan, says UP CM