Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 16 (ANI): Patients of the King George (KG) Medical College Trauma Center were shifted safely to eight hospitals across the city after a fire broke out inside the hospital on Saturday night. The patients were safely evacuated after smoke filled up the wards and corridors of the medical institution. Union Health Minister JP Nadda inquired about the accident and assured that the Government is in touch with the state officials.
- Patients evacuated safely after fire breaks out at Lucknow hospital
- Watch: Dolphin weighing 15 tonnes washed ashore Machilipatnam seashore
- Six Arab countries write to FIFA to demand that Qatar be stripped of hosting the 2022 World Cup, according to reports
- Crowd violence leads to eight dead at Senegal soccer match
- In shadow of crackdown, Turkey cfailed coup