Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 16 (ANI): Patients of the King George (KG) Medical College Trauma Center were shifted safely to eight hospitals across the city after a fire broke out inside the hospital on Saturday night. The patients were safely evacuated after smoke filled up the wards and corridors of the medical institution. Union Health Minister JP Nadda inquired about the accident and assured that the Government is in touch with the state officials.
- Next story Miscreants shoot pastor outside church
- Previous story Watch: Dolphin weighing 15 tonnes washed ashore Machilipatnam seashore
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court