Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), July 22 (ANI): A hospital in Rampur turned into a party hall when a ward boy threw his son’s birthday party in the hospital premises. Patients in the old building were left restless at night due to loud music played in the new building situated nearby. The whole incident took place in the presence of senior doctors. Situated in Tanda of Uttar Pradesh’s Rampur area, the hospital building was recently constructed. Patients have not been shifted to the building yet and are still admitted in the old building.
- Next story England has advantage of home ground but we will surely win: Cricketer Poonam’s father
- Previous story ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ leak: Situation under control
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city