Amaravati (AP), Mar 15 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Scheduled Castes co-operative Finance Corporation (APSCCFC) Chairman Jupudi Prabhakar Rao on Thursday slammed Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan over corruption allegations he made on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and his son Nara Lokesh by saying that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is behind Pawan’s allegation. The APSCCFC Chairman attacked the Jana Sena president by saying that Pawan Kalyan is playing to the tune of BJP and levelling baseless allegations against Andhra Pradesh CM N Chandrababu Naidu and his son.
- Previous story Mohan Bhagwat attends ‘Saptasindhu Mahotsav’, says Kashmir problem is a national issue
- Pawan Kalyan mingled with Centre to defame AP CM’s image, says APSCCFC Chairman
- Mohan Bhagwat attends ‘Saptasindhu Mahotsav’, says Kashmir problem is a national issue
- India is a populated country, yet people have problem with sex: Ekta Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt turns 25: Birthday wishes pour in from B-town!
- Guess who surprised Priyanka Chopra at ‘Quantico’ set in New York