Anantnag (J and K), Aug 19 (ANI): A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) worker, identified as Mohd Ishaq, was shot dead on Saturday in Anantnag by unknown gunmen. According to reports, gunmen stormed into the Ishaq Parray’s home in Ugjan village of Dialgam and opened indiscriminate fire on him. Parray was shifted to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Parray was a government contractor and son of Abdul Gani. The security forces have launched a massive hunt to find the militants.
- PDP worker Mohd Ishaq shot dead by unknown gunmen
- Woman divorces husband after he refuses to construct toilet in home
- India Vs Sri Lanka 1ST ODI: K.L. will be playing in middle order: Virat Kohli
- Thousands Of Fans Gather To Meet Sunny Leone In Kochi You Won’t Believe
- Akshay Kumar’s emotinal request to fans Donating Money For Veer Jawan