Actor Priyanka Chopra is optimistic that the controversial Padmavati will see the light of day. The actor has been directed by filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Bajirao Mastani and is a great admirer of his work. Bhansali’s film Padmavati is yet to get Censor Board clearance and its release remains uncertain.
- Next story Catalan teenager casts proxy vote for Puigdemont
- Previous story Congress leader Kapil Sibal spoke on court’s decision in 2G scam case
- Campaigning for Brazil presidential election begins
- Mouni Roy Hosts Screening Of GOLD With Starcast Celebs At PVR Juhu
- Delhi Huge crowd gathers at BJP Headquarters where mortal remains of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Fans pay tribute to Aretha Franklin at Harlem’s Apollo Theater
- Ford Platinum Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I