During a visit to Estonia, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence confirms that President Trump will sign a bill on new sanctions on Russia passed by Congress and warns North Korea that “all options are on the table”. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Emergency services stage dramatic rescue of people trapped in cable car over Rhine
- Previous story Explosion during vote for constituent assembly injures police officers
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus