During a visit to Estonia, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence confirms that President Trump will sign a bill on new sanctions on Russia passed by Congress and warns North Korea that “all options are on the table”. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Pence blasts Russia’s ‘unacceptable’ activities, North Korea’s missile test
- Explosion during vote for constituent assembly injures police officers
- Bayern Munich introduce two new players before fresh season
- U.S. military knocks down target missile in THAAD interceptor test
- ‘I want to keep performing and continue improving as a cricketer’: Cheteshwar Pujara