U.S. Vice President Mike Pence slammed Iran as he marked the anniversary of the 1983 truck bomb attack that killed 241 U.S. service members in Beirut. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story NYC man smashes pumpkins, catches caramel corn in Guinness record attempts
- Previous story Catalans prepare to disobey Madrid rule
- Caught on cam: Man beaten up by miscreants in Chittorgarh
- Elphinstone Road station in Mumbai renamed as Prabhadevi station
- CRPF 187 Battalion plants Chinar trees to curb valley’s pollution level problem
- FBI chief says Russia continues to ‘sow discord’ in the U.S.
- Naxals allegedly destroy school, students forced to study in 1 room