U.S. Vice President Mike Pence slammed Iran as he marked the anniversary of the 1983 truck bomb attack that killed 241 U.S. service members in Beirut. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story NYC man smashes pumpkins, catches caramel corn in Guinness record attempts
- Previous story Catalans prepare to disobey Madrid rule
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam ‘Marine warrior’
- Watch: HM Rajnath Singh visits Durga Puja pandal at Safdarjung Enclave
- VP Venkaiah Naidu arrives in Brussels for 12th ASEM Summit
- Democrats’ hopes to take Senate fading in home stretch