Meghalaya (Dawki), Aug 7, (ANI): As the whole nation is gripped in the fervor of Raksha Bandhan celebrations, the most auspicious and pure festival of brother sister relationship, the northeastern state of Meghalaya was too soaked in the vehemence of the celebration. Thousands of People from all across the state gathered at the India-Bangladesh Border at Dawki to celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with the BSF and BGB jawans. Young girls including small children and their parents tied rakhis to the soldiers and prayed for their well being and a prosperous life. They also exchanged sweets and gifts with each other.
- People across NE celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with jawans at Indo-Bangla border
- Is it splitsville for Amber Heard, her boyfriend Elon Musk?
- Chris Pratt, Anna Farris announce separation
- We Expect A Top 5-6 Ranking For Vijender- Neerav Tomar
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Children tied the Rakhi to President Ramnath Kovind