Birgunj (Nepal), Oct 24 (ANI): Eleven years after Nepal discarded and subsequently abolished monarchy, former Nepal King Gyanendra Shah, on Saturday said he was ready to run the country again, if the public demands. In this regard, the Rajwadi leaders and workers group under the chairmanship of Janak Shah held a rally. Shah, demanding king’s rule in the country, aims to achieve better living conditions for the people of Nepal. Shah claimed that no party has been able to provide security or peace to the public but a king can bring peace to the country.
- People demand return of the monarchy in Nepal
- Standing in cinema halls will never inculcate patriotism: Asaduddin Owaisi
- NIA probes, my job as Kashmir Interlocutor are 2 different issues: Dineshwar Sharma
- Watch: Major mishap averted as army choppers make emergency landing
- Noted Malayalam filmmaker I.V. Sasi passes away