Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is currently busy promoting her upcoming film Tumhari Sulu where she essays the role of a Radio Jockey. Vidya is known for not mincing her words and that’s what she exactly did. Recently, when the actress was asked if female actors are given equal chance to voice their concern in Bollywood, ‘Kahaani’ actress reportedly referred to Kangana Ranaut’s views on nepotism and said that people are not ready to accept female actors who have strong opinions because it is a threat to status quo.
- Next story Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi Calls ‘Ease Of Doing Business’ Ranking A Farce
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters