New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth, who is coming up with ‘VIP 2’, believes that there is a lot of responsibility whenever you take on a sequel of a successful film as people start expecting a lot from it. Soundarya, who was in the national capital with Kajol and Dhanush shared that luckily she had an amazing story in hand, which helped them in every possible way. Adding more to it, she said that because she had so much faith in the script and herself that she was able to make that film. The film, which is coming out in Hindi, Telegu and Tamil, was earlier scheduled to hit theatres on Dhanush’s birthday July 28 but the date has now been shifted. While the ‘Raanjhanaa’ star is reprising his role as Raghuvaran, Kajol will be seen playing Vasundhara Parameshwar.
- People expect more when it’s a sequel: Soundarya Rajinikanth
- Jammu and Kashmir Police stopped 55-60 youths from joining militancy: DGP Vaid
- 2 dead, several trapped as building collapses in Bowbazar
- Learnt so much from Kajol Ma’am while shooting ‘VIP 2’: Dhanush
- Watch: PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of flood-hit Gujarat