New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth, who is coming up with ‘VIP 2’, believes that there is a lot of responsibility whenever you take on a sequel of a successful film as people start expecting a lot from it. Soundarya, who was in the national capital with Kajol and Dhanush shared that luckily she had an amazing story in hand, which helped them in every possible way. Adding more to it, she said that because she had so much faith in the script and herself that she was able to make that film. The film, which is coming out in Hindi, Telegu and Tamil, was earlier scheduled to hit theatres on Dhanush’s birthday July 28 but the date has now been shifted. While the ‘Raanjhanaa’ star is reprising his role as Raghuvaran, Kajol will be seen playing Vasundhara Parameshwar.
- Next story Elephants rescued from high seas
- Previous story Jammu and Kashmir Police stopped 55-60 youths from joining militancy: DGP Vaid
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director