Mumbai (Maharashtra), Oct 19 (ANI): Mumbaikars in large number flocked to sweet shops and restaurants to purchase sweets on the occasion of Diwali on Thursday. The markets were flooded with varieties of sweets as customers bought them to distribute to their loved ones and also offer to Lord Rama and Goddess Sita. The entire nation is drenched in the festivities of Diwali today.
- Next story Amid downpour, devotees throng to Kali Temple to offer prayers on Diwali
- Previous story Civic action groups protest by painting CM Siddaramaiah’s pictures near potholes
- Moon hints at three-way summit with North Korea and U.S.
- McLaren car is ‘100 percent’ ready, says Alonso
- Sasikala pays last respects to husband Natarajan Maruthappa
- Facebook stock drops amid US Federal Trade Commission investigation
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting