Mumbai (Maharashtra), Oct 19 (ANI): Mumbaikars in large number flocked to sweet shops and restaurants to purchase sweets on the occasion of Diwali on Thursday. The markets were flooded with varieties of sweets as customers bought them to distribute to their loved ones and also offer to Lord Rama and Goddess Sita. The entire nation is drenched in the festivities of Diwali today.
- People flock to markets as Mumbai gears up to celebrate ‘Diwali’
- Civic action groups protest by painting CM Siddaramaiah’s pictures near potholes
- Muslim families busy making firecrackers for Hindus on Diwali festival
- BSF, Pakistani Rangers exchange sweets on Diwali festival
- Fought in ‘salwar-kameez’ to stay connected with my culture: Kavita on being 1st Indian woman WWE wrestler