Mumbai (Maharashtra), Oct 19 (ANI): Mumbaikars in large number flocked to sweet shops and restaurants to purchase sweets on the occasion of Diwali on Thursday. The markets were flooded with varieties of sweets as customers bought them to distribute to their loved ones and also offer to Lord Rama and Goddess Sita. The entire nation is drenched in the festivities of Diwali today.
- Next story Amid downpour, devotees throng to Kali Temple to offer prayers on Diwali
- Previous story Civic action groups protest by painting CM Siddaramaiah’s pictures near potholes
- Ogier leads after opening day of Tour de Corse
- Watch: Crude bombs hurled at BJP workers in West Bengal’s Murshidabad
- Encounter between security forces and terrorists underway in Pulwama
- TDP MP Murali Mohan hospitalised after he falls ill during protest in Parliament
- MMA fighter McGregor in custody following van-smashing rampage