Gilgit Baltistan, 17 Jul: People in Gilgit Baltistan are raising voice against the misuse of Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA) against the indigenous people and political activists. The Act, which was introduced to expeditiously bring the perpetrators of terror to justice, has gradually become a tool of extrajudicial killing and repression for Islamabad. The activists are being arbitrarily arrested, detained and sometimes even hacked to death on the pretext of homeland security.
- People in Gilgit Baltistan raise voice against misuse of Anti terrorism Act
- Good tourists who obey our rules welcome to Goa: Goa Tourism Minister
- BJP did in 48 months what was not done in last 48 years: Naqvi
- 10% incentives will be given to export milk products: Nitin Gadkari
- Centre decides to give 10% incentive on export milk products: Piyush Goyal