Gilgit, August 16, 2017: – Thousands of acres of land worth billions has been illegally allotted to Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) and the Force Command Northern Areas (FCNA) and a testimony to the fact that how state owned and non-state owned land is being sold to the Pakistan army at throwaway prices.
- Next story Mexico zoo names tiger cub for French football star Gignac
- Previous story Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC, India retaliates
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi