Gilgit, August 16, 2017: – Thousands of acres of land worth billions has been illegally allotted to Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) and the Force Command Northern Areas (FCNA) and a testimony to the fact that how state owned and non-state owned land is being sold to the Pakistan army at throwaway prices.
- Next story Mexico zoo names tiger cub for French football star Gignac
- Previous story Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC, India retaliates
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests