Rawalakot (PoK), August 28, 2017: Huge protests were carried out in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) against the human rights violations perpetrated by the Pakistan Army.The Jammu Kashmir Awami National Party (JKNAP) and the National Students Federation (NSF) also sought the release of political prisoners like Baba Jan who was tried by military court which sentenced him to 40 years of rigorous imprisonment.
- Previous story No one can escape law, court has set an example: Baba Ramdev on Dera chief’s 10-years jail
- People in PoK protest against human rights violations by Pakistan
- No one can escape law, court has set an example: Baba Ramdev on Dera chief’s 10-years jail
- Nandyal by-polls: CM Naidu wins seat by huge margin, celebrates victory
- This picture of Preity Zinta, Sussanne Khan and Gauri will give you major friendship goals!
- Saudi Arabia expecting 2 million pilgrims for Hajj