Poonch (J&K), July 11 (ANI): People in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district on Tuesday called for shutdown to protest against the militant attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims in Anantnag yesterday. People from all the sections of society came together and called for shutdown to support the victims. Condemning the terror attack a local said that it’s an attack on humanity. The dreadful attack took place when terrorists opened fire at a bus ferrying pilgrims.
- Next story India only country where energy demand will continue to rise, says Dharmendra Pradhan
- Previous story Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange chief denies embezzlement
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh