Poonch (J&K), July 11 (ANI): People in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district on Tuesday called for shutdown to protest against the militant attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims in Anantnag yesterday. People from all the sections of society came together and called for shutdown to support the victims. Condemning the terror attack a local said that it’s an attack on humanity. The dreadful attack took place when terrorists opened fire at a bus ferrying pilgrims.
- People of Poonch call for shutdown against terror attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims
- Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange chief denies embezzlement
- Opposition’s Presidential nominee Meira Kumar condemns Amarnath Yatra terror attack
- Sushma Swaraj meets Deputy PM of Yemen to boost bilateral ties
- Fresh showers bring respite from humidity