Moradabad (U.P.), July 06 (ANI): Amid tensions between India and China over suspension of Kailash Manasarovar Yatra, people in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad protested against China and Chinese products. The protest was organised by the Swadeshi Jagran Manch. Giving details, one of the protestors said that after seeing recent activities by China they are protesting against Chinese goods. China and India are engaged in a standoff in the Dokalam area for the past 19 days after a Chinese Army’s construction party attempted to build a road there.
- Next story Trucks carrying stones for construction of Ram Mandir arrive in Ayodhya
- Previous story Fire engulfs mobile tower in Moradabad
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader