New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): Reserve Bank of India on Friday issued new currency notes of Rs. 200 in striking orange color. A long queue was seen outside the bank to receive the newly launched currency. This is the third new currency note launched since November, after Narendra Modi government announced a ban on old currency notes of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 to nab tax evaders.
- People queue up outside RBI to get new Rs 200 currency notes
- 4 coaches of Mumbai local train derails
- As Dera chief leaves for court, followers faint, fling themselves on road
- Rajnath Singh leaves for New Delhi after attending SCO summit
- Spotted! Paris Hilton on a dinner date with boyfriend Chris Zylka!