New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): Reserve Bank of India on Friday issued new currency notes of Rs. 200 in striking orange color. A long queue was seen outside the bank to receive the newly launched currency. This is the third new currency note launched since November, after Narendra Modi government announced a ban on old currency notes of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 to nab tax evaders.
- Next story Manipur’s recreational park promotes communal harmony
- Previous story 4 coaches of Mumbai local train derails
- Boca fans celebrate in Buenos Aires after team’s first goal
- Boca and River fans ready for action as Copa Libertadores final finally arrives
- River Plate, Boca Juniors arrive at stadium for Libertadores final
- Top Dem says Trump may face jail over hush money
- Singer Shaan performs at Bhubaneswar City Festival