Gilgit-Baltistan, February 14, 2017: – Corruption, unemployment and pathetic medical care facilities have marred the Gilgit-Baltistan region. Decades have passed but this dreary situation has not changed. People are now accustomed to the lax attitude of the establishment which has never paid any heed to the needs of the locals.
- Next story Toshiba delays results but not problems
- Previous story Hugh Jackman’s sixth skin cancer removed successfully
- Bipartisan immigration plan fell short on border security: White House
- We need to disrupt terrorists, their sponsors: General Rawat
- We need to put some checks on Internet for safe environment: General Rawat
- Right wing members arrested, stopped from performing Bharat Mata Aarti in Missionary School
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives at Sardar Patel International Airport