Gilgit-Baltistan, February 14, 2017: – Corruption, unemployment and pathetic medical care facilities have marred the Gilgit-Baltistan region. Decades have passed but this dreary situation has not changed. People are now accustomed to the lax attitude of the establishment which has never paid any heed to the needs of the locals.
- Next story Toshiba delays results but not problems
- Previous story Hugh Jackman’s sixth skin cancer removed successfully
- OYO announces another international expansion after Malaysia and Nepal, venturing into China
- Credit for International Yoga Day truly goes to PM Modi: CM Yogi Adityanath
- GE kicked out of Dow Industrial
- Nasdaq rises to record high
- Promoting bio fuels, energy efficiency are our priorities: Dharmendra Pradhan