Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 29 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways, Piyush Goyal, on Sunday announced that the Centre will organise a number of programmes to mark ‘Anti Black Money Day’ on upcoming November 8. The Minister said that during the programmes, benefits of Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Government’s economical and financial moves will be discussed and conveyed to the masses across the nation. As part of the programme, various political leaders and ministers will visit every niche and corner of the nation, the Union Minister informed.
- People will be conveyed of Centre’s economical policies: Piyush Goyal on Anti Black Money Day
- Hulk guides Shanghai SIPG to win over Henan Jianye
- Tense scenes during Catalonia unity march
- Catholic Church bell rings after half a century long gap
- I went for branding of MP, various roads in MP are better than those in U.S.: Shivraj Chouhan