Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 29 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways, Piyush Goyal, on Sunday announced that the Centre will organise a number of programmes to mark ‘Anti Black Money Day’ on upcoming November 8. The Minister said that during the programmes, benefits of Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Government’s economical and financial moves will be discussed and conveyed to the masses across the nation. As part of the programme, various political leaders and ministers will visit every niche and corner of the nation, the Union Minister informed.
- Next story India beat New Zealand by 6 runs
- Previous story Hulk guides Shanghai SIPG to win over Henan Jianye
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala