Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 29 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways, Piyush Goyal, on Sunday announced that the Centre will organise a number of programmes to mark ‘Anti Black Money Day’ on upcoming November 8. The Minister said that during the programmes, benefits of Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Government’s economical and financial moves will be discussed and conveyed to the masses across the nation. As part of the programme, various political leaders and ministers will visit every niche and corner of the nation, the Union Minister informed.
- Next story India beat New Zealand by 6 runs
- Previous story Hulk guides Shanghai SIPG to win over Henan Jianye
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov