Patna (Bihar), Junly 08 (ANI): When questions were raised at the Congress led Opposition Presidential candidate Meira Kumar’s Press conference that she is a scapegoat who should have stood for the 2022 presidential elections, Meira stated a person who is fighting for the party’s principles is not a scapegoat. She added that socially underprivileged people have a belief in the party’s principles and it would be unfair for the suppressed people in the country if they do not stand for their ideologies.
- Person who is fighting for party’s principles is not a scapegoat, says Meira Kumar
- Water pipeline bursts, kills 2 children
- Fuel crisis continues in Tripura
- Political parties call for shutdown opposing Kiran Bedi’s decision of nominating 3 BJP legislators
- Police search for weapons at G20 protest camp