New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): The Supreme Court on Tuesday barred the practice of ‘triple talaq’, declaring it as unconstitutional. One of the petitioners Saira Bano expressed her gratitude and said it’s a great victory for the Muslim women suffering due to the practice of triple talaq. Meanwhile, another petitioner Zakia Soman hailed the verdict and termed it historic.
- Petitioners welcome SC’s verdict on ‘triple talaq’ with open arms
- COBRA troops save group of people stuck in heavy water
- Katy Perry rubbishes reports of getting together with Orlando Bloom
- Rs. 57 Lakh looted from ATM cash van in daylight heist
- Aamir Khan REACTS On Golmaal Again Secret Superstar Clash In Diwali