New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): The Supreme Court on Tuesday barred the practice of ‘triple talaq’, declaring it as unconstitutional. One of the petitioners Saira Bano expressed her gratitude and said it’s a great victory for the Muslim women suffering due to the practice of triple talaq. Meanwhile, another petitioner Zakia Soman hailed the verdict and termed it historic.
- Next story Indian student puts up special signs on toilets for transgender people
- Previous story COBRA troops save group of people stuck in heavy water
- Hundi collectors in Tirupati count money faster than RBI: P Chidambaram
- Modi Government has mismanaged J&K like never before: Manmohan Singh
- Leg 7 of the Volvo Ocean Race starts in Auckland
- ARTO distributes over 250 first-aid kits to drivers in J&K
- Lucas Hedges to play Shia Labeouf in biopic ‘Honey Boy’