Kolkata/Lucknow, Jan 23 (ANI): The hike in petrol rates in international market has impacted the cost of the fuel in the country. In Kolkata and Lucknow, prices are increasing on a daily basis and it has posed as a major threat to daily commuters and others who use their personal transport for their daily routines. The common man is feeling the burn a hole in their pockets and the Centre is not controlling the price hike.
- Petrol prices burn a hole in daily commuters’ pockets
- Piyush Goyal spoke on participating in meeting of World Economic Forum in Davos
- Amitabh Kant spoke on participating in meeting of World Economic Forum in Davos
- Watch Aamir Khan gobbles a thousand-year-old egg
- Former Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel takes oath as MP Governor