Hitting a 3-year high by revising and increasing petrol prices in small doses daily, Petrol now sits at 69.04/litre having increased about Rs. 6 per litre since beginning of July.
- Petrol Prices Hit 3-Year High
- Dera chief Ram Rahim sentenced to 10 years by CBI court for rape case
- Majority of French people dissatisfied with Macron – poll
- Television Celebs Encourage Fans To Celebrate Eco Friendly Ganesh Festival!
- Ganpati Dance At Salman Khan’s Residence, Sohail & Arpita Spotted At Ganpati Visarjan Ceremony!