Hitting a 3-year high by revising and increasing petrol prices in small doses daily, Petrol now sits at 69.04/litre having increased about Rs. 6 per litre since beginning of July.
- Next story Ranveer Singh, Sanjay Dutt And Other Celebs Celebrate Ganesh Visarjan!
- Previous story Dera chief Ram Rahim sentenced to 10 years by CBI court for rape case
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues