Hitting a 3-year high by revising and increasing petrol prices in small doses daily, Petrol now sits at 69.04/litre having increased about Rs. 6 per litre since beginning of July.
- Next story Ranveer Singh, Sanjay Dutt And Other Celebs Celebrate Ganesh Visarjan!
- Previous story Dera chief Ram Rahim sentenced to 10 years by CBI court for rape case
- Anil Kapoor And Rajkumar Rao Promte New Film Fanney Khan
- Afghan Vice President Dostum escapes blast on return from exile
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river