Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), July 14 (ANI): In a bizarre announcement which doesn’t seem to go well with the students, Moradabad-based Maharaja Harish Chandra PG College has banned use of mobile phones within its premises. Moreover, it has also restricted its male students from interacting with their female counterparts. College Principal Dr. Vishesh Gupta said that the decision is not a ‘diktat,’ but the move is an attempt to curb the hindrances encountered by students while studying. Asserting that social media doesn’t portray any positive or profitable content for the students, Gupta urged the authorities of other educational institutions to do the same in interest of students. He also appealed to the students’ guardians to keep a tab on their kid’s expenses.
- PG College bans usage of mobile phones, talking to girls in name of ‘discipline’
- Hungary to end anti-Soros poster campaign
- Prince Harry and Harry Styles attend ‘Dunkirk’ premiere
- Myanmar Armed Forces’ Chief Min Aung Hlaing accorded guard of honour
- 6 persons arrested for thrashing toll plaza employee