Philippine Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana visits a disputed South China Sea island, brushing off a challenge by the Chinese military while asserting Manila’s territorial claim to the strategic region.
- Nissan holds fire on replacing detained chief Ghosn
- UK’s May reschedules crucial Brexit vote for mid-January
- Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Paramilitary trained dog show enthralls visitors at Delhi’s Pet Fed
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Only option left is to go to SC against judgment, says Sajjan Kumar’s lawyer