32 people have been killed in police operations in a province to the north of Manila, in what is the bloodiest day yet in Philippines President Duterte’s war on drugs. David Doyle reports.
- Next story Hyderabad woman stuck in Riyadh, family seeks Sushma Swaraj’s help
- Previous story ‘I stand with the president” on Charlottesville: Pence in Chile
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia