A documentary to be aired on the History Channel claims to have unearthed a beguiling new clue about the fate of legendary American aviatrix Amelia Earhart and her navigator Fred Noonan. Citing photo evidence from the US National Archives, the History program suggests that rather than the prevailing belief that the two ditched their plane in the Pacific Ocean on the last leg of their journey around the world, Earhart and Noonan may have survived and been taken prisoner by Japanese forces.
- Next story Trump presses Putin at first meeting on interference in U.S. election
- Previous story Fire in the streets of Hamburg as protests continue
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin