The Mi-17 Chopper which crashed near Naltar in Gilgit province of Pakistan occupied Kashmir killed at least 7 personnel including the ambassadors of Norway and Philippines and the wives of the Malaysian and Indonesian ambassadors. The helicopter also carried Polish and Dutch ambassadors who survived, but sustained injuries. The Helicopter belonged to Pakistan Army Aviation Corps. The dead included 3 crew members, out of 17 passengers.
- Next story Liverpool’s Rodgers hopes for Sturridge return around September
- Previous story Kerry joins Hollande for VE Day in Paris
- K Surendran’s release a setback for CPI(M): Kerala BJP Prez
- ‘Swasth Bharat Yatra’ flagged off in Pune
- BJP state Gen Secretary K Surendran released from jail
- Terrorism curbed to great extent with surgical strike: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
- Exit polls part of elections, should let psephologists do their job: Naqvi