The Mi-17 Chopper which crashed near Naltar in Gilgit province of Pakistan occupied Kashmir killed at least 7 personnel including the ambassadors of Norway and Philippines and the wives of the Malaysian and Indonesian ambassadors. The helicopter also carried Polish and Dutch ambassadors who survived, but sustained injuries. The Helicopter belonged to Pakistan Army Aviation Corps. The dead included 3 crew members, out of 17 passengers.
- Next story Liverpool’s Rodgers hopes for Sturridge return around September
- Previous story Kerry joins Hollande for VE Day in Paris
- American Redmond Gerard and New Zealander Christy Prior claim slopestyle wins in Colorado
- Haitians mark anniversary of quake after Trump comments
- Watch: CM Yogi conducts unscheduled checks at night shelters
- Vibrant, multi hued kites colour the skies
- Watch: Rescuers look for victims of deadly California mudslides