Onboard, Oct 23 (ANI): Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Sunday took an unexpected ride on the Kota JanShatabdi express. Goyal interacted with the passengers on board in order to gain feedback on the areas which need improvement. In the wake of the string of derailments that have been witnessed in the recent past, the Railway Minister has been taking after his predecessor Suresh Prabhu by increasing his activity on social media and engaging with the public to understand their areas of concerns. Earlier in the month, the minister had averred that the Railway Board meeting once every week and treating all pending matters expeditiously.
- Next story Abhishek Bachchan At Chelsea Football Club Tournament For Charity | Steven Winnett, Chelsea FC
- Previous story Wanted criminal killed in encounter with police
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour