A passenger jet carrying 45 people crash-lands in South Sudan’s northwestern city of Wau, leaving several injured, according to government and airport officials. It is unclear, however, if the rest of the those on board are alive or dead.
- Next story Panetta on North Korea: China should play more “constructive role”
- Previous story Rwandans welcome Pope’s plea for forgiveness
- Tripura Election 2018: Polling begins for 59 out of 60 seats
- Voters demand govt that can push for development in the state
- Watch: Elephant plays mouth organ at temple elephants’ rejuvenation camp
- Mexican military helicopter crash kills 13 on ground
- CBI conducts searches at PNB branch in Mumbai along with accused