Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation from the ramparts of Red Fort on India’s 71st Independence day on Tuesday and emphasized on the need to curb black money, corruption, and vigilantism. The prime minister said that violence in the name of faith was not acceptable and termed casteism and communalism as poison. Modi said that those born in the 21st century will decide the future of the nation and the year 2018 would be crucial for them in that quest.
- Next story Odisha CM Falls Ill During Independence Day Parade
- Previous story UK asks for EU interim customs deal
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh