Prime Minister Narendra Modi will on Thursday address about one crore people through what the BJP has said will be the “world’s largest video conference” as part of the ruling party’s campaign for the Lok Sabha election scheduled in April-May this year.
- PM Modi Addresses People Of Rewari Through Video Conference
- Isabel Marant – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019/20 Show in Paris
- Isabel Marant – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019/20 Show in Paris (with interview)
- Party to Celebrate Kenzo Takada’s 80th Anniversary
- Martyr Vikrant Sehrawat’s Mortal Remains Reach Jhajjar For Final Farewell