Tel Aviv (Israel), July 07 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday attended a Technology Exhibition with his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu in Tel Aviv. Earlier in the day, PM Modi visited the Dor beach in Haifa and shared some light moments with Netanyahu at the beach. He also paid tribute to the Indian soldiers of World War 1, who laid down their lives during the liberation of Haifa in 1918. Today is the last of his three-day tour to the Middle East nation following which he will be leaving for Germany to attend the G20 summit which is to be held in Hamburg on 7 and 8 July.
- Next story Hundreds take part in sailing tournament in Hyderabad
- Previous story PM Modi leaves for Germany after successful visit to Israel
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally