New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday facilitated outgoing Vice-President Mohammad Hamid Ansari at a farewell in New Delhi. Speaking at the farewell function, PM Modi said the long public life of Ansari has been without any controversy. PM Modi praised Ansari for his skills, patience and intellect, to be able to function as Chairman of the Rajya Sabha for 10 years. Meanwhile, Mohammad Hamid Ansari said the Rajya Sabha upholds democracy’s sacred creed that debate and discussion were not a stumbling block, but an indispensable preliminary to wise action.
- Next story Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena Parkar’ to clash with Sanjay Dutt’s Bhoomi at BO
- Previous story Was very nervous on first day of shoot: Sanjay Dutt on ‘Bhoomi’
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery