New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday facilitated outgoing Vice-President Mohammad Hamid Ansari at a farewell in New Delhi. Speaking at the farewell function, PM Modi said the long public life of Ansari has been without any controversy. PM Modi praised Ansari for his skills, patience and intellect, to be able to function as Chairman of the Rajya Sabha for 10 years. Meanwhile, Mohammad Hamid Ansari said the Rajya Sabha upholds democracy’s sacred creed that debate and discussion were not a stumbling block, but an indispensable preliminary to wise action.
- PM Modi bids farewell to Vice-President Hamid Ansari
- Was very nervous on first day of shoot: Sanjay Dutt on ‘Bhoomi’
- Ranbir Kapoor finally reacts to father Rishi Kapoor’s attack on ‘Jagga Jasoos’ director
- Nepal Prime Minister inaugurates 15th BIMSTEC ministerial meeting
- Guam residents react to N. Korea threat