Ujire (Karnataka), Oct 29 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi while addressing a gathering Karnataka’s Ujire talked about the need for micro-irrigation and urged the farmers to adopt ‘per drop, more crop’ approach so that each and every drop of water can be utilised. PM Modi asked farmers to reduce the usage of Urea and give importance towards living in harmony with nature and not think about short-term gains.
- Next story Children are emerging heroes in creation of ‘New India’: PM Modi
- Previous story Govt. committed to improve sports infrastructure in Chhattisgarh: Raman Singh
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour