New Delhi, July 12 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired 20th interaction through PRAGATI – the ICT-based, multi-modal platform for ‘Pro-Active Governance and Timely Implementation’. PM began the meeting with a review of the situation arising out of flood and other natural calamities in the North-Eastern States. He assured the states of all possible help from the Centre. The Prime Minister urged all Chief Secretaries to work expeditiously towards ensuring that all traders register themselves under the GST regime, and this registration task is completed before August 15. The Prime Minister reviewed the progress towards handling and resolution of grievances related to CPWD, and Directorate of Estates. He asked the Ministry of Urban Development to proactively monitor the same, with sensitivity. He urged CPWD to encourage all vendors to come aboard the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) platform.
- Previous story Indian para-athlete forced to borrow money from fellow swimmer in Berlin after ignored by Paralympic Committee
- PM Modi chairs 20th interaction through PRAGATI
- Indian para-athlete forced to borrow money from fellow swimmer in Berlin after ignored by Paralympic Committee
- Faith makes you brave: SRK on pilgrims continuing Amarnath yatra
- See what happens when Jagga Ranbir and Jughead Katrina take the ‘compatibility test’!
- Families in fear ahead of U.S. Senate healthcare vote