New Delhi, July 12 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired 20th interaction through PRAGATI – the ICT-based, multi-modal platform for ‘Pro-Active Governance and Timely Implementation’. PM began the meeting with a review of the situation arising out of flood and other natural calamities in the North-Eastern States. He assured the states of all possible help from the Centre. The Prime Minister urged all Chief Secretaries to work expeditiously towards ensuring that all traders register themselves under the GST regime, and this registration task is completed before August 15. The Prime Minister reviewed the progress towards handling and resolution of grievances related to CPWD, and Directorate of Estates. He asked the Ministry of Urban Development to proactively monitor the same, with sensitivity. He urged CPWD to encourage all vendors to come aboard the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) platform.
- Next story Unavailability of ambulance forces relative of pregnant woman to carry her on shoulders
- Previous story Indian para-athlete forced to borrow money from fellow swimmer in Berlin after ignored by Paralympic Committee
- Couple Vidya Balan Sidharth Roy Kapur Attend Disney Aladdin Screening Mumbai
- Interview of Priyadarshan Jadhav and Ashok Shinde on Cycle Day Marathi Movie Cycle 2018
- Kunku Tikli Aani Tatoo and Ghadge and Soon Starcast At Cycle Movie Promotion Marathi Film Cycle 2018
- Ayushmann Khurrana With Wife and Kids At Aladdin Special Screening, Mumbai
- Shilpa Shetty With Raj Kundra and son Viaan Raj Kundra At Disney Aladdin Special Screening