Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 25 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Gujarat and chaired a meeting with Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and other senior delegates to review the flood relief work in the state. A high alert has been sounded as more than 20 highways of the state got submerged into floods. Heavy rains affected the normal lives and transport in the state. National Disaster Response Force, and other rescue agencies are at work. The Air Force has been kept on stand-by to evacuate people.
- Next story Baby panda gets medical check at Japanese zoo
- Previous story Elephants rescued from high seas
- 17 people killed and 30 injured in a devastating fire in industrial area of Delhi
- Bawana Fire: Case registered under Explosives Act
- Several dead as gunmen attack top Kabul hotel
- North Korean delegation heads to Gangneung to inspect venues
- 4 employees missing from horrific fire in GSP company plant of GIDC in Gujarat